Tuesday, November 4, 2014

The Last 2 Years: March 2013

Two big events for this month:
1.     I find out I’m pregnant with baby #5
2.     Sydney gets baptized. 

At one point I had a picture of me holding the pregnancy test but apparently in all my editing, I thought it was gross enough to delete.  Lets just say that the test was positive and we are ecstatic!

*I had been waiting for Aaron to get home to cut the girls hair.  He likes it long and I love a bob on a toddler so I waited, and then took the girls to get cuts. 


We were lucky enough to have a lot of family come out for Sydney’s baptism.  Grandma and grandpa Nelson, grandma and grandpa Petersen, Trent and Tori, Ellefsens, and gt grandma Holms.  It was a fun houseful of people and we were happy to have everyone come out to celebrate with us. 

*Sydney’s birthday:



*The March birthday club (Cody 21, Sydney 23, Papa 26):


*Sydney's baptism: (I have somewhere lost the picture of my parents with Sydney)





Uncle Trent and Aunt Tori

The Ellefsen family

Papa and Grandma Petersen

*Visiting Jewel Cave and trying out the Squeeze Box (Custer St Park):
·      There is a large portion of Jewel Cave that is still unexplored.  Rangers will take groups in the summer to explore those spaces.  The Squeeze Box (our own name) is a cement box that is the same dimension as the smallest space that the exploration group needs to fit through for about 400 m.  If you don’t fit here, you wont fit underground.  I think it sounds terrible!!
Cody holding the top down.  Aaron's chest got stuck!

Aunt Brooke can go

Sydney and Jaycee can go together


*Trent brought his uniform and he and Aaron went out and flew with the National Guard unit in RC:


*Easter was early this year and Grandma and Grandpa Petersen were still in town to help us paint eggs:






*Easter Sunday:


No comments:

Post a Comment