Sunday, October 26, 2014

Re-dedicated

It goes without saying that I've been away from the blogging world for about 2 years now.  Once in awhile I'll think about it, but never really get down to writing.  It's been such a long time and so much has happened.

Where will I even start?

Today my brother in law set me a link for said blog and I got to reading and looking through it.  It's not the fanciest or most creative but it is an actual working history of our family.  I enjoyed reading through the pages and realized something:  I've missed this.

So here I am, rededicated and recommitted to blogging.  If nothing else, it'll be fun to look back through in another 2 years when I quit again (kidding!!).


2 comments:

  1. Carolyn,

    I know it is hard to keep it going but I love reading about your family! I am looking forward to reading about your adventures in North Dakota. You and your family are amazing - we really admire all you do and all you are - We love you guys and are praying this is an easy transition!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do it! Do it! Do it! I love catching up on all of your pictures and family fun!

    ReplyDelete