Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Alex only older

Looking back through pictures of Alex the only real difference I see is maybe a change in hair.  It's like the kid doesn't change!  Here are pictures of Alex now that he's 8.

Yes, I have since cut his hair.  With all the decisions that the kids can't make for themselves, Aaron and I decided how they wear their hair is up to them.  We'll see how that goes as they get older. He finally started complaining that hair was tickling the inside of his ears.




 So here are some pictures of Alex through the years.  The kid really hasn't changed!  What do you think?
Alex at 7

Alex at 6

Alex at 5

Alex at 4

Alex at 3

Alex at 2

4 comments:

  1. I miss that adorable (now grown up) face! He so looks like he always did! So funny! He is a cute kid for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alex is looks ssssoooo much older now. I can still remember at his first birthday when he stuck his entire face in his cake. I can definitely tell he is 8. I miss you guys so much. Love Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. So true! He hasnt aged!
    BTW I didnt notice the hair until you mentioned it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He hasn't changed very much, but he definitely looks older!

    ReplyDelete