Friday, September 10, 2010

Turning 3

Camryn is three.  It's amazing to me how much younger 3 is now compared to Alex and Sydney being 3.  We had a great pre-birthday week with reminders that "Sunday is my birthday"  and then me reminding her that it was only Tuesday, Wednesday...etc.  Orange chicken, corn on the cob and strawberries were on the menu along with cheesecake and presents. 
Oh yeah - she also got a hair cut.  Happy Birthday Cammer!  You have been a really fun 2 year old.  Let's go for a repeat and have a great 3!

2 comments:

  1. What a cutie! Good luck on having a three year old again! Hope you are feeling well...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I hope it's ok but you have 8 people following your summer activities. I think blogs are the best way to keep in touch. I'm just not very good at updating mine.
    I can't believe how busy your summer was! It looks like you guys had so much fun though!!

    ReplyDelete