Friday, April 1, 2011

Ainsley's new skill

Granted, it's not as cool an num-chuck (sp?) skills but slightly better than computer hacking skills.  Ainsley turned 6 months last Friday and just today decided that she could sit independently. 
Yes - she's huge but the Gerber baby wasn't hired because it was slim.  She loves watching her brothers and sister.  She equally loves food and eating.  She has two teeth and her patchy hair is starting to fill in. She sleeps well and is super happy, which is a blessing with Aaron being gone.

5 comments:

  1. She is so stinking cute! I love the Petersen smile and that little hair on top! So glad she is a good baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so cute! And good work on the sitting--I remember you saying once that your two favorite milestones were when they could sit and then again once they could walk. I definitely agree.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute and I can't believe she is already 6 months! Anyone who sends their husband off to war deserves a happy baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute, I hope Aaron gets back soon so he can enjoy her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Melissa, you definately deserve a happy baby! I just noticed on your side bar the Addiington blog. Did you know them when you lived in California? My brother is married to Joy Addington (Brian's sister). Small world!

    ReplyDelete