Monday, August 16, 2010

Summer Vacation: Spokane, WA - 773.25 miles (from Utah then 922.09 miles home )

The kids and I left Utah with my mom for driving company.  It was a pretty uneventful drive except that I did get hit on at the McDonald's in Idaho Falls by a guy who apparently has a pregnancy belly fetish.  No mister psycho, I don't feel as though I've never looked better and yes you are staring.  Creepy!

Spokane was just a relaxing week of visiting with family.  We visited parks, did some shopping, and picked raspberries.  Of course no trip to Spokane would be complete without a trip to Subway.  We ate fresh about 4 times the 5 days we were there.  Aaron came home on the Friday before we left and we enjoyed a boating afternoon with Aunt Brooke, Uncle Cody, cousins and grandparents. 
Camryn and Sydney helping papa Nelson in the garden
Riverfront Park in Spokane
sisters - Cami, Carolyn and Andrea
Long Lake - Sydney, Aunt Brooke, cousin Jaycee




No comments:

Post a Comment